Wednesday, October 8

Little Gems I keep finding

When I started this whole idea of a Music Website, I was convinced that there is great music out there and that it is worthy of a larger audience. Even if a few dozen people get to see a few of these things, it would be a success. Well as part of the plan the YouTube Account is getting a little attention and I would really like to share some of these special moments with you, right here, right now.

This first selection is by Voodoou22, this little gem is called . . . Kisses moi non plus . . .



Anyway , I am now developing a special playlist for original music that I think stands out and I really want you to see. So tune in to the Projects Channel on YOU TUBE and rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to make a comment.

Members Corner

Below are some of our Members - always interesting and worth a look.

Paddy Crunden

Press kits Quantcast

Music Player from our NETWORK

We will be resolving this for our Network in 2011. In the meantime here's a few tracks of mine . . .